Educators are using more digital resources than ever before, and for many, textbooks aren’t currently an option. This open educational resources-focused course will teach you how to find high-quality resources and understand how to use them effectively. Plus, you’ll become a pro at leveraging digital curricular resources to make them your own.
Along the way, you’ll also learn how to best make the case for adopting and adapting appropriate OER to your colleagues and administrators.
This is a 15-hour, self-paced course with ongoing instructor support.
Open year-round! This course is self-paced and can be completed any time within 6 months of registering.
For custom cohorts of 100+ educators, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who It's For:
- Teachers (PK-12, any subject)
- Tech Coaches / Tech Coordinators / Tech Specialists
- Instructional Technology Coaches
- Directors of Instructional Technology
- Any educator seeking to integrate open educational resources into their classrooms
- Course Length: 5 hours
- Cost: $49 Member / $65 Non-member
- Course Style: Self-paced