Transform your online teaching skills in just a few hours!
The Online Teaching Academy and these self-paced microcourses from leading experts at ISTE U have helped more than 25,000 K-12 educators learn foundational online learning principles for teaching online and in blended settings.
You and your team can move beyond a simple understanding of how tools work to applying research-based principles for effective online and blended learning practices.
- Implement practical strategies into your practice immediately.
- Explore critical topics such as equity, universal design for learning and more.
- Increase your confidence teaching in online and blended settings.
- Complete the work at your own pace.
- Earn a certificate of completion to apply toward continuing education credits, professional development hours or graduate-level credit